The KONE NanoSpace® lift is the ideal product for modernization or replacement of existing installations. With the ultimate aim of adding value to a building to improve comfort, safety and accessibility, this KONE model stands out for its ability to modernise through the use of time and cost effective methods.
KONE lift: main features
Thanks to this KONE model, lift replacement is simple and straightforward. With these features, KONE NanoSpace™ is the ideal solution even for existing buildings without lifts, with limited space.
- Greater comfort: this model guarantees a smooth and pleasant ride with high-precision floor levelling. KONE NanoSpace®, with no machine room, makes it possible to increase the capacity and capability of the cabin by up to 50% without the need to change the size of the shaft.
- Improved eco-efficiency: KONE NanoSpace® complies with European lift standards EN81-20 and EN81-50 and has industry-leading eco-efficiency. Compared to existing solutions, this system achieves up to 70% higher energy efficiency.
- Time reduction:an important quality of this KONE model is that it can be installed and commissioned in a very short time, a key feature that drastically reduces lift downtime.
KONE NanoSpace™: technical details
- Lift capacity: up to 630 kg/8 persons
- Speed: up to 1.0 m/s
- Travel: up to 40 metres
- Lighting: LED lights
- Energy efficiency: compliance with European lift standards EN81-20 and EN81-50.
- Possibility of configuration according to disabled standards
- Possibility of configuration with reduced head up to 2.90 metres