LAC Lugano Arte e Cultura
LAC Lugano Arte e Cultura is a new cultural centre dedicated to arts and music, definitely one of Switzerland’s most important cultural institutions, with the aim of promoting a wide range of art and establishing Lugano as a cultural crossroads between northern and southern Europe.
The striking architectural structure, which overlooks the lake, will provide space for a rich programme of exhibitions, events, musical events and theatre and dance performances, along with a variety of cultural initiatives and a packed programme of activities for young people and families.
Date of construction: 2015
Function: Cultural center
- 6 electric lifts for visitors/employees
- 3 electric goods-lifts for goods and service employees
- 1 electric goods-lift exclusively for goods
- 4 escalators for visitors
- 1 electric dumb-waiter
- 1 stair-lift for disabled
- 1 curved stair-lift for disabled
- 1 electro-hydraulic lift platform for goods and service
- 1 electro-hydraulic connection platform for goods and service